Policies on tee times
- You may make tee times two weeks in advance if you know exactly when you want to play.
- Please be exact on the number of players in your group, and if the number should change please notify our pro shop staff as soon as possible.
- Please notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you must cancel your tee time. If your group is larger then eight people, please try to cancel your tee time 72 hours in advance.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your tee time for check in.
- To book a tee time, please visit our website at royalscotgolf.com/index.html, our mobile app at royalscotgolf.com/m/index.html, or contact our golf shop at (517) 321.GOLF.
- You must check in at the golf shop and receive a receipt for play. Please present that receipt to the starter at the beginning of your round.
Policies on golf attire
Proper dress is required for all players on the golf course and practice facilities. Please let all players in your group know about proper golf attire.
- Spikeless golf shoes ONLY!
- Collared shirts and slacks are encouraged for all of our guests, however jeans and t-shirts are allowed. Please no torn or stained clothes.
Policies on golf carts
- To drive a golf cart you need a valid driver’s license. Learner’s permits are not valid.
- Two people and two sets of clubs are permitted per cart.
- Everyone must have their own set of clubs (rental clubs are available in the golf pro shop).
- Carts must be kept at least 30 feet away from all greens. Please no driving on tee pad areas as well.
Policies on speed of play
We ask all members of your group to monitor your own speed of play to help keep the rounds more enjoyable for everyone on the golf course.
- Play “ready golf” by letting the person that is ready to hit go ahead while making sure no one is in harms way from an errant shot.
- Pace of play at Royal Scot is 4 hours 15 minutes for 18 holes. Approximately 15 minutes per hole is allowed.
- Please allow faster groups to play through.
PLEASE Replace divots.
PLEASE Repair ball marks on greens.
PLEASE Rake sand bunkers.
PLEASE Keep carts 30 feet from tees & greens.